• All IMO approvals
• Solid State Radar Fast Target Tracking
• Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE)
• Ethernet connectivity
• 27" Widescreen Display
• Choose between FAR-3000/FMD and FAR-2xx7 userinterface
• Newly designed antenna scanners to suppress the aerodynamic drag and prevent a spike in temperature
• Less maintenance required through use of the DC brushless motor
The analog signals are converted into the digital signals within the antenna unit and sent to the below deck processor unit via Ethernet network. This network technology eliminates loss of signal gain between antenna unit and processor unit that may be seen in conventional Radar systems.
• Optional LAN Signal Converter enables users to extend the cable between antenna unit and processor unit or to utilize the existing cables when retrofitting.
|Less noise and much clearer targets|
|FURUNO’s Solid State Radar technology generates clearer echo images, which allows users to obtain clearer picture of what are around their vessel, including weak targets from small crafts.||The newly developed Power Amplifier generates properly modulated radio frequency to the targets around the vessels. Also, the receiver catches the weak signals, which are processed inside the Power Amplifier module to reduce the clutters.|
|Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) function provides clear echoes|
|ACE function provides clear echoes, and the user can quickly adjust the radar image with a single action. When the Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) function is activated, the system automatically adjusts the clutter reduction filter and gain control according to the sea and weather conditions selected (Calm/Rough Sea/Hard Rain). Our advanced echo averaging architecture is also incorporated into the Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) function. Users can avoid complicated adjustment processes, resulting in clear echo images.|
|Improved Target Tracking (TT) function|